LANGUAGE HACKING GERMAN (Learn how to sp
This is a new book. Condition: Brand New.
Crack the Code and Get Fluent Faster'Ten years ago, Lewis spoke only English. But constant travel, along with a buoyant attitude, has unmasked the polyglot within.'
-National Geographic #LanguageHacking is a state of mind. It's about ditching excuses, using shortcuts and taking risks. It's about learning what's indispensable, skipping what's not - and most importantly speaking from day one How's it different?
Unlike traditional language courses that are organized by level of difficulty, #LanguageHacking German focuses on the language and conversations you need to master so you can start speaking immediately, not after years of study. Key features
- 10 'mission-based' units that build up to an easy-to-achieve speaking goal
- 10 simple and effective 'language hacks' to exponentially boost fluency
- 28 model conversations and hundreds of the most frequent and useful 'power phrases'
- Clever strategies that show how even a limited vocabulary can be put to good use
- Free downloadable audio and extra hacker resources Free access to the #LanguageHacking community, custom created by italki, a ground-breaking website that makes it possible to learn a new language without going abroad.
Book details and technical specifications
Format: Multiple-item retail product
Published: September 2016
Number of pages: 272
Width: 17.1 mm
Height: 2.1 mm
Depth: 23.5 mm
Publisher: not specified
Sorry, this item is not in any of our book shops at this time.