Macquarie Compact Dictionary
This is a new book. Condition: Brand New.
This edition of the Macquarie Compact Dictionary is based on the Macquarie Dictionary Seventh Edition. It provides an up-to-date and essential reference for the most common words and phrases used in Australian English.
The Macquarie Compact Dictionary includes:
* more than 53,000 words and phrases
* more than 85,000 definitions
* up-to-date entries such as agender, bariatrics, dox, freecycle, listicle, normcore, vamping
* idiomatic phrases
* illustrative phrases showing how a word is used in context
* pronunciations in the International Phonetic Alphabet
Each copy also includes a free six-month subscription to the Macquarie Dictionary Online (www.macquariedictionary.com.au) -- Australia's National Dictionary.
Book details and technical specifications
Format: Paperback / softback
Published: April 2017
Number of pages: 1024
Width: 130 mm
Height: 197 mm
Depth: 40 mm
Publisher: MacQuarie Library Pty.Ltd