Shop with Purpose: current COVID restrictions
We are committed to making sure you get the books you need: for escape, for sustenance, for shared snuggly storytimes, for learning, for entertainment.
Our number-one priority is the health and safety of our customers and staff, so we are following the NSW Public Health Orders. From 11 October 2021:
Conditions of entry
1. COVID-Safe check-ins are required for customers and all staff, please check in via the NSW Service NSW app.
2. Proof of Vaccination or proof of exemption must be produced on request. (Click and collect services are available if you are restricted from entering).
3. Face Masks are now mandatory in all indoor venues in NSW unless there is a valid proof of exemption. Face masks must be worn over your nose and mouth.
4. If you are unwell, please do not enter.
5. If you are required to isolate, please do not enter.
6. Please hand sanitise before entry.
7. Please maintain 1.5 meters distance from other people (except members of your household).
8. In accordance with the NSW Government's 4 square metre regulations, the maximum number of customers has been limited on a per store basis.
9. Entry to the shop will be restricted if the maximum capacity has been reached.
Thank you for your cooperation.
(02) 9987 2393