First Knowledges Box Set
This is a new book. Condition: Brand New.
Exploring practices such as Songlines, architecture and design, land management, astronomy, botany and law, this series brings together two very different ways of understanding the natural world: one ancient, the other modern.
Each book is a collaboration between Indigenous and non-Indigenous writers and editors. The series is edited by Margo Neale, senior Indigenous curator at the National Museum of Australia.
The box set includes:
* Songlines by Lynne Kelly and Margo Neale (2020)
* Design by Alison Page and Paul Memmott (2021)
* Country by Bill Gammage and Bruce Pascoe (2021)
* Astronomy by Karlie Noon and Krystal De Napoli (2022)
* Plants by Zena Cumpston, Michael-Shawn Fletcher and Lesley Head (2022)
* Law by Marcia Langton and Aaron Corn (2023)
Book details and technical specifications
Published: October 2023
Number of pages: not specified
Width: 135 mm
Height: 213 mm
Depth: 107 mm
Publisher: Editrice Il Lunario
This item is only on the shelf at the following Berkelouw bookshops. Please contact them directly to hold your copy.
Availability and price subject to change at any time.